Share

Monday 11 February 2013

Instruction "How to add text in GIMP 2.8.4"

News from Digital Templates by bestpeople.ca

Hello.
 
I uploaded new tutorial. This is a GIMP 2.8.4 Tutorial. You will learn how to add text on collage sheet image with GIMP. You can use new image with text to make personalised badges like these you can see below:

How to add text on collage sheet image
Personalised badge for shethoscope
Digital photo template
Perosnalised badge reel
 
 
If you have collage sheets with images you want to add text on, my step by step instruction will help you. Please use that link to see tutorial How to add text on collage sheet image with GIMP 2.8.
 
I am going to prepare one more instruction for you where you will learn how to cut a single image from collage sheet in GIMP, save it as separate file for using with my digital photo templates to make the perfect picture for shop listing.
(Ugh... I still learn English. I will be happy if you get what I wanted to say :)   )
 
Enjoy!
 
 

Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment