Share

Sunday 24 February 2013

6 Amazing Photos

News from Images for Crafts by BestPeople.ca



I got sick and I want nothing to do. I hope you will forgive me for the delay with custom orders. I have a couple right now but I can't even open Photoshop. Just don't want. The time goes slow and boring. I am browsing Internet to find something that will give me some emotions. Do you want to see what I finally found?
If so I will be happy to share it with you.




There are the pictures of snail by Russian Photograph Vjacheslav Mischenko.
I uploaded 2 of his amazing photos. If you want to see more click the link below. 

BestPeople on Pinterest.com

I transformed 6 pictures I like to the squares and uploaded on website Square Images. The best on Internet

Enjoy.

Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment