Share

Wednesday 20 February 2013

4 new PNG Templates for copper pendants with ball chain

News from Digital Templates by BestPeople.ca



Hello

When I started my business making digital photo templates I could not expect I will have more than 3 hundreds templates in my collection. I was thinking about probably 100-150, not more. 

Today I am proud to bring you a huge collection of various  PNG or/and PSD Templates, including Templates for scrabble Tile Pendants, Glass Pendants, Pin Buttons, Pocket Mirrors, Key Chains, Bottle Cap Magnets & Pendants, Purse Hangers, etc.

I am constantly updating my Collection with new designs and fresh templates. Please visit my website to see 4 new templates for copper pendants with ball chain. Copper Pendants Photo Templates

I divided the section ‘Templates for Round Bezel Pendants” by color. It will be much easy for you to find what you need. As soon as I separated gold, copper, bronze, silver, and black pendant templates into different pages I could see that I offer you the very little variety of copper pendants templates. So I added 4 more. 



PNG Digital Template for copper necklace



PNG template for pendants.

Digital Photo Template

Copper necklace PNG photo Template for Photoshop GIMP

Enjoy!


Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment