Share

Monday 14 April 2014

6 new digital photo templates for pendants, necklaces

News from Digital Templates by Bestpeople.ca
 
I created 6 new jewelry digital photo templates with the design you have never seen between my templates. Just wondering if you will like them. I think they are look good enough for using them on Etsy or Artfire shops. I hope the pendant pictures created with the help of these templates will attract buyers and bring you more sales.
There is an example of one digital template I designed for gold round setting pendant with rolo chain. On the left side is the blank template. In the original template file, there is 'a hole' instead of the gray round area inside pendant setting. So you just add your digital graphics and the new picture of your future creation is ready.  On the right side you can see the ready picture created for shop listing just in a few seconds.


Jewelry digital photo templateJewelry digital photo template example

 
See all 6 new templates on  Digial Templates by BestPeople.ca You will find the template for black, gold round pendants, for copper and bronze square 1x1 inch pendants.
As I wrote in my previous post, you can use almost all my templates online including these 6 new ones. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions how to do that. I will be happy to assist you.

Enjoy!
Alexandra


 


Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment