Share

Friday 17 January 2014

Digital pre-made ring pictures. Photo Templates.

News from Digital Templates by BestPeople.ca

Hello.

It’s interesting that sometimes I am getting similar requests at the same time. For example, I have not been asked about digital templates for rings a long time…. But a couple weeks ago I got 3 custom requests in two days  for ring photo templates.  I could see on Etsy (for example) many sellers offer handmade custom photo rings. Sometimes the pictures are blurry. The graphics inside hardly seen. I like to photograph and  know how difficult to make a good picture of a small object such a ring.

So I think my digital pre-made images of ring blank settings will be very helpful….Just add your image. Please check out the new section Rings .

Digital photo template for black ring
Digital Photo template for black ring.
Digital photo template for black ring
Digital Template Example
Digital photo template for black ring
Digital Template Example
Alexandra





Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment