Share

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Special request closed.

Hello!

2 months ago I published the post 'Special request' where I tried to explain my feelings and my wishes.
I wanted to send my husband to Russia for a couple of weeks. So I created the page on GOFUNDME.com website.... 25 years together.
Now I would like to tell:

Thank you to all of you who have supported me. Thank you for donations and link sharing. I have never hoped to collect the whole amount of money via that website... I just hoped that the post will bring more traffic to my websites (digitaltemplates. bestpeople. CA and others). It's happened! I have been able to collect enough money for airline ticket to Russia. I am going to make the present to my husband he dreams about on his birthday (Okt. 23). 
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!



Alexandra

Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment