Share

Tuesday 30 July 2013

194 new free images, graphics for scrapbooking, jewelry making, and other craft projects.


Hello.

I would like to let you know that 194 new images have been added to image collection on my website in July. 

Feel free to download them and use in any craft projects or as scrapbooking embellishments. All graphics, images specially designed to fit your craft’s needs. You can resize them (if needed) and make collage sheet for easy and convenient printing by using my online service ‘Make collage sheet’. It’s very easy.

I also opened the new section in Round images ‘The Best of the Internet’. I am not an owner of the images in that section. I only found them, cut out, and resized for you. You can use them on your own risk.

Ads by Google

Below is my freebee for you today. Collage sheet 4x6 inch with images from the section ‘The best of the Internet’. They are the original art by Russian artist Oxana Mosalova.


To download the sheet on your computer: click on the image. Large version will be opened. Right click on the image and save.

Enjoy

Alexandra

P.S. Please remember you cann't sell the images you found on my website. You can use them only for personal needs or for small homemade craft projects for sell.

Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment