Share

Monday 24 December 2012

'The Best On Internet' square images for crafts projects and scrapbooking

News form Images for Crafts by BestPeople.ca

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Hi everyone! Hoping you all have a very Merry Christmas!

New section 'The Best on Internet' was added to Square Images collection. All images you will find in that section don't belong to me. They are an original art work I found in Internet. I love them! I do not sell these images as you know. I just found them, cropped, and re-sized for you. You use these images at your own risk. I don't recommend you to make things with these images for sell. Download these images for personal use only.
I will add the full author name when I find it. I remember only that her name is Satu.



Follow the link to see them all. Square Images. The Best in Internet
 
Enjoy!
 

Follow This Blog !

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new images you added! i look at this site every day, and you must have added a bunch overnight! They are awesome! Thank you and I will continue to follow you and pin your site and post your information on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristangle. Thank you for your message. Give me your login name on ImagesForCrafts.BestPeople.ca I will increase your image download limit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete