Share

Sunday 21 April 2013

Featured Artist – Tina Johnson

News from Digital Templates by BestPeople.ca

I have known Tina as a friend to BestPeople.ca for several years now and have always enjoyed working with Tina and creating original templates for her Etsy Store.
Click here to visit  Tina's Etsy Store .
Click here to visit Tina's Facebook Page

I like that bracelet image where Tina used her own background with the black bracelet's template created especially for Tina.


Tina specializes in various types of handmade resin jewelry and also have a huge inventory of Italian charms. Have fun shopping at Tina’s Store. 



There is a little what Tina would like to tell about:


"I enjoy making custom jewelry, so if you have an earring that is broken or has lost it's mate, but you still love it, why not let me make you a custom piece of jewelry with your item embedded in it? "





Last week we worked together with Tina to make a new template for double sided glass pendant. Take a look what Tina came up with. I love that pendant.





Thanks for being my Feature Artist Tina!

I love showing off the incredible artwork created with our images and templates. If you'd like to be my next "Featured Artist", send me your note telling me a little about yourself and include a sample of your work (created with at least one of my images or templates). I'll do my best to include you in a future "Featured Artist" post.


Alexandra

Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment