Share

Thursday 13 September 2012

Four new templates for Horizontal Scrabble Tile Pendants


Digital Photo Template for scrabble Tile PendantDigital Photo Template for scrabble Tile Pendant


I added four new templates for the ‘Horizontal scrabble tile pendants’. Many of you have asked me to make that kind of template. And I did.
Can you determine where is real picture and where is digital art by looking on these templates? 3 of them are real pictures. I still believe the real pictures are the best way to make realistic looking templates.
All of these 3 photos were taken with my camera, the Canon.
The last one template is a digital art. It’s more complicated and time consuming task but I enjoyed working in Photoshop making templates that look like a real photo.
All these templates where added to 'Use templates online' service so all members of DigitalTemplates.BestPeople.ca could use them whithout any restriction.

Digital Photo Template for scrabble Tile PendantDigital Photo Template for scrabble Tile Pendant

Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment