Share

Friday 11 January 2013

5 New Digital Photo Templates for Pendants and Cufflinks


News from Digital Templates by BestPeople.ca
 
Hello!

Please visit DigitalTemplates.BestPeople.Ca website. You will find 5 new digital PNG and/or PSD templates I uploaded today.  I also added 3 new templates in the section ‘Use Templates Online’ for users who create pictures with help on my website.  Check out Digital Photo Templates for bezel square and round pendant. Maybe somebody of you make that kind of necklaces for sell. For sure these templates will help you to improve your Internet shop appearance.
PNG Template for photo cufflinksPhoto template for necklace
 
 P.S. I have many custom orders to make customized digital templates. It is possible I can miss your email. Please contact me again if you do not hear from me in 2-3 days.
Enjoy!

Follow This Blog !

1 comment: